21 August 2015

Fucked


It has been a pretty great year for me at first but I realize, it did not last long. Some things just came crashing down on me and I feel that I can’t take it anymore.

I had been dreading school, and hated learning new things, not in terms of academic but the things around us, and sometimes I wish that I do not find out new things because ignorance is a bliss.

It had been a really tiring week for me. To feign ignorant, to keep a smile on my face, and to convince everyone else that I’m happy but myself. I lived in self-denial, for I did not want to face the truth, for I did not want to get hurt, but I know that I’m already hurt.

It may be easy for others to say “cheer up” but in our hearts, we all know is just a fake smile and the happiness is not genuine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment